Do you remember a time when you felt in charge of YOUR body, advocated for YOUR sexual well-being, or claimed agency over YOUR desire?
What would it look like if you could reside in YOUR full sexual self, harness joy & pleasure, and experience YOUR liberation?
Enter the Sexual Liberation Campaign (SLC) Contest!
Do you remember a time when a touch or a kiss made you feel alive? Or a fantasy lead you to explore your sexuality in liberating ways? Maybe you learned something about your body that was transformative, or maybe you had a realization about sex that brought you joy and healing. We want to hear your stories, true or fictional!
Submissions are accepted through November 1, 2021.
- 1st place award $150
- 2nd place award $125
- 3rd place award $100
- All other qualifying submissions will enter a raffle to win one of five $25 awards
- Anyone 18+ can submit. You don't have to identify as a survivor to participate.
- Written and audio stories are welcome. You may also upload accompanying art.
- Stories may be true or fictional (please indicate, if fictional).
- Written stories must be at least 250 words and at most 1000 words (PDF).
- Audio stories must be at least 2 minutes and at most 7 minutes long (MP3, WAV).
- We reserve the right to edit your story before publishing on our platform (@heal2end).
- We may publish anonymous excerpts from submitted stories for promotional purposes.
- Your story may be published anonymously, with a pseudonym, or with your name.
- Use oppressive and offensive language.
- Send us definitions, rhetorical pieces, your college philosophy essay, or the first chapter of the latest erotic novel you're writing. We appreciate good erotica, but this isn't the place.
- List every fun sexy thing you've ever done. We're really happy for you, but we are looking for your reflections on sexual liberation.
- Share stories with identifying details of other people's lives.
- Submit more than one story in this contest. We will have more contests later!