JUST HEALING is a comprehensive training on the Rivera-Azad Sexual Healing Integration Model (RASHIM). A healing-focused program, this training encourages participants to unlearn underlying assumptions about themselves and their relationships, to heal the wounds of sexual violence, and to create a new framework for navigating the world of sex and relationships.
IMPORTANT: Did you apply for Just Healing 101 prior to April 13? If you haven't already, please write us at email@example.com to confirm your contact information. We were having technical difficulties and need to confirm some applications. Thank you for your patience =)
Is JUST HEALING right for you?
- Are you tired of therapists, books, and workshops that talk around sex, but never directly tackle shame-free and empowering sexual healing?
At Just Healing, we don't shy away from talking about the entire spectrum of sex and sexuality. We believe every one of us benefits from sexual healing, because we all live and breathe the Culture of Sexual Violence. You don't have to have sex or be sexually active to deeply benefit from the work of sexual healing.
- Are you ready to examine your upbringing and work on your healing & growth in a small group with the help of expert facilitators?
Each cohort is carefully selected to help individuals focus on their personal healing while processing difficult feelings within a safe container with many resources available. Be prepared to be challenged, and also be prepared to be seen and heard!
- Are you wondering what it feels like to integrate sexual healing into your everyday life, build strong nourishing relationships, and feel like you belong doing it?
Just Healing is a program built on relational skills. Providing many tools and practice, we encourage ongoing engagement with the connection skills that create harmonious (a)sexual and (a)romantic relationships.
- Participants must apply for Just Healing Training.
- There is one cohort of up to 25 participants.
- Each training includes four 2 hour sessions on Fridays 1-3pm EST over Zoom.
- There are two optional "office hours" for questions and connections on Mondays (or Tuesdays) after week 1 and week 3.
- Participants receive worksheets, four guided meditations ($60 value included), and a live library of resources to support their healing work.
- Participants have optional access to encrypted community chat to discuss the course.
- Attendance has tiered admission from $0-950.
- Participants who complete the course receive one complementary ticket for a future webinar ($25 value).
- Completion of Just Healing 101 is required to attend Just Healing 201.
- Next Just Healing 101 is offered on Fridays May 13, 20, 27 and June 3, 1-3pm EST on Zoom. Applications are now due on April 18.
Overview of Just Healing 101
Live participation is highly encouraged, however, sessions will be recorded if participants miss up to one session (excluding the first session).
- Week 1: Introduction to Sexual Healing; Working with The Cycle of Healing
- Week 2: Exploring Curiosity & Inquiry; Fostering Intuition in Sex & Relationships
- Week 3: Unpacking Fantasy & Desire; Setting Boundaries for Well-being
- Week 4: Unleashing the Power of Masturbation & Body Exploration; Practicing Accountability
Participation Fee Guideline
- Regular Admission is $550
- We offer three FREE admissions (please note that selecting this option may reduce your chances to join the cohort.)
- We offer three DISCOUNTED admissions of $275 (please note that selecting this option may reduce your chances to join the cohort.)
- Pay it Forward Admission is $750, to help us cover costs for FREE and DISCOUNTED admissions.
- Pay it Forward Plus is $950, to help us cover costs for FREE and DISCOUNTED admissions as well as to contribute to the accessibility fund for offering ASL, Live Captions, Interpretation and other services. Please read more about our commitment to accessibility here.
- Participation fee is non-refundable.
Sexual Healing Integration Certification
Just Healing 201 and Just Healing 301 will be offered in the coming months. Completion of 101 and 201 is required for all participants before attending 301. We offer a Sexual Healing Integration Certification program that is available to those who have completed all three courses. Certified participants can use RASHIM in their professional work as coaches, therapists, counselors, and other healing-related work.
Overview of Just Healing 201 & 301
Just Healing 201 (Tentative Fall 2022)
- Week 1: Integrating Just Healing 101, Unlocking Power & Oppression
- Week 2: Revisiting Health & Reproduction; Demystifying & Developing Trust
- Week 3: Untangling Sex & Pleasure; Anchoring in Authenticity
- Week 4: Unboxing Identity & Behavior; Claiming Agency & Autonomy
Just Healing 301 (Tentative Winter 2023)
- Week 1: Integrating Just Healing 101 & 201, Crafting a Path to Liberation
- Week 2: Challenging Roles & Power Dynamics; Engaging Vulnerability
- Week 3: Understanding Kink & Fetish; Leaning into Fun & Playfulness
- Week 4: Accessing Spirituality & Transcendence; Settling into Presence & Groundedness