JUST HEALING is a comprehensive training on the Rivera-Azad Sexual Healing Integration Model (RASHIM). A healing-focused program, this training encourages participants to unlearn underlying assumptions about themselves and their relationships, to heal the wounds of sexual violence and relational trauma, and to create a new intersectional framework for navigating the world of sex and sexuality.
Is JUST HEALING right for you?
- Are you tired of therapists, books, and workshops that talk around sex, but never directly tackle shame-free and empowering sexual healing?
At Just Healing, we don't shy away from talking about the entire spectrum of sex and sexuality. We believe every one of us benefits from sexual healing, because we all live and breathe the Culture of Sexual Violence. You don't have to have sex or be sexually active to deeply benefit from the work of sexual healing.
- Are you ready to examine your upbringing and work on your healing & growth in a small group with the help of expert facilitators?
Each cohort is carefully selected to help individuals focus on their personal healing while processing difficult feelings within a safe container with many resources available. Be prepared to be challenged, and also be prepared to be seen and heard!
- Are you wondering what it feels like to integrate sexual healing into your everyday life, build strong nourishing relationships, and feel like you belong doing it?
Just Healing is a program built on relational skills. Providing many tools and practice, we encourage ongoing engagement with the connection skills that create harmonious (a)sexual and (a)romantic relationships.
Themes & Topics
- Introduction to Sexual Healing
- Working with The Cycle of Healing
- Exploring Curiosity & Inquiry
- Fostering Intuition in Sex & Relationships
- Unpacking Fantasy & Desire
- Setting Boundaries for Well-being
- Unleashing the Power of Masturbation & Body Exploration
- Practicing Accountability
- Unlocking Power & Oppression
- Revisiting Health & Reproduction
- Demystifying & Developing Trust
- Untangling Sex & Pleasure
- Anchoring in Authenticity
- Unboxing Identity & Behavior
- Claiming Agency & Autonomy
- Crafting a Path to Liberation
- Challenging Roles & Power Dynamics
- Engaging Vulnerability
- Understanding Kink & Fetish
- Leaning into Fun & Playfulness
- Accessing Spirituality & Transcendence
- Settling into Presence & Groundedness
- Community Share, Visioning, and more.