Social Media and Outreach Coordinator Job Description
This application has closed.
The HEAL Project is hiring a Social Media & Outreach Coordinator. At the HEAL Project, we work to prevent and end childhood sexual abuse (CSA) through healing the wounds of sexual oppression and embracing sexual liberation. We are not a non-profit and are fiscally sponsored through the Effing Foundation for Sex Positivity, Inc. This position is remote, part-time, and interactions will be online.
Application deadline is May 20, 2020. Please read below and click on the button to fill out the application form.
- Coordinating the day-to-day administrative tasks including responding to emails, creating and posting on social media, marketing across social media, and managing the database.
- Researching and making recommendations for resources and organizations that do relevant work, and building ongoing relationships.
- Recruiting people, projects, and organizations to collaborate with The HEAL Project in a variety of ways.
- Helping with fundraising including crowdfunding, researching and helping with grants, and outreach to previous and potential donors.
- Booking speaking engagements and managing travel and other logistics.
- Creating and posting our monthly newsletter across various platforms.
Who You Are
- You engage in direct, effective, and timely communication. You give feedback and receive feedback well.
- You have a realistic understanding of your capacity to take on the responsibilities outlined above.
- You are willing to be held accountable and hold others accountable.
- You are self-motivated, a problem-solver, and pay close attention to details.
- You have a working knowledge of most of these issues: movement building, sexual violence, trauma and healing, CSA prevention, comprehensive sex education, parenting and family, youth advocacy, and sexual liberation.
- You can upload your resume in the application form below. We will contact everybody who sends a completed application. Compensation starts at $19/h for 15-20 hours of work per week. Flexible weekday availability and limited weekend availability is required.